Sunday, December 8, 2013

10 Inventions

1. I remember when cookies didn't come in a convenient resalable bag.


2. I remember when cans didn't come with a soda pop lid. They all had to be opened with a can opener. My dad works in the metals business so he told us about those before they became popular. #mydad'sahipster




3. I remember when you had to roll up the windows. Literally. #balancerestored





4. I remember blockbuster.
5. I remember Fireflies.

 

6. I remember slap bracelets.




7. I remember cool S's.




8. I remember Lisa Frank folders.



9. I remember NSYNC.


10. I remember when the only thing to watch was PBS Kids.





3 comments:

  1. Hahaha #balancerestored
    And oh my gosh, Lisa Frank folders. I'm dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete