Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Remember: A Song


We were 5, fallin’ in love. Like a gentleman you pushed me on the swing. We were playing then you asked me if I’d be your girl.

Baby, I remember, when you took me to the playground and told me that you loved me. Baby, then you told me that you would never leave me...
Never ever leave me.
Never ever leave me.

Soon, we were 16, we went to the movies, you leaned in and kissed me for the first time. It was beautiful, magical, one of a kind. Your eyes met mine and I felt my face blush, then I told you:

Baby, I remember, when you took me to the playground and told me that you loved me. Baby, then you told me that you would never leave me...

Never ever leave me.

Never ever leave me.

Now I’m in a white dress looking up at you, my heart is beating fast. You take my hand and you tell me, you remember that first day, you say:

Baby, I remember when I took you to the playground, and I told you that I loved you, and that I’d never leave you. That means I’ll never ever leave you. Never leave you. Baby, I never left you.

No comments:

Post a Comment