Friday, September 6, 2013

How To Change The World

This is the How-To that everyone wants to read.


This is how we can change the world.

But I don't have the answers. I can't tell you how to live your life or what changing the world really means. I mean come on! The world is HUGE. How am I supposed to tell you how to change it? 

Maybe you can't... Maybe I can't. 

Maybe WE can.

It starts with us. Me and You. You and your best friend. You and your brother, your sister, your second cousin twice removed. With US.

If we work together, magic can happen. If we all start doing right, then there will be no wrong, and the world will heal. 

Pick up the books for that nerdy kid who just dropped them. Sit by the new girl at lunch. Hold hands with the little kid who is crying for the juice box that no one has.

Have you ever actually seen this happen? Or seen anyone do anything about it?

I haven't. 

So if it doesn't happen then how can we change the world?
If you are looking for answers here, you probably won't find them.
So what is a how-to about changing the world?

It's a how-to about believing, about doing, about standing.

I can change the world because I believe I can. 

Do You?

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Everyone wants change, but no one believes it will happen. "The world is HUGE. How am I supposed to tell you how to change it? Maybe you can't... Maybe I can't. Maybe WE can." Okay I love this. It starts with "Us", No one can change the world alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Rosa Parks. You CAN be only one person and be able to change the world. But think about this. If you mean the world to one person, then his world changes.

    ReplyDelete