Monday, December 23, 2013

And All We Are is Skin and Bones, Trained to Get Along.

I've been putting off posting for a couple days, and now I wish I hadn't. Last night I didn't sleep at all. My sister claims she didn't sleep either, that she was up with nightmares, but at least she was asleep long enough to have nightmares... I didn't sleep, I thought of something amazing to write, but decided not to write it, because I'd remember it in the morning, and my computer was far away. I don't remember it.
I really want to write something profound, something that will bring you to tears and then make you laugh.
I got my blood taken for the very first time today, I cried for 15 minutes, and chickened out three times, the third time they tried to restrain me, but I was stronger than they were, I eventually did it and then felt really stupid for acting like a four year old, because it didn't even hurt.
Someone found out who I am. HEY SKY TRILLION! don't know how, the only people who know who I am are my family and best friend (who just moved here and isn't even a senior) so congrats... now I don't want to post my story about blood, but oh well.
I didn't sleep last night because I'm out of my sleep, anti-depressant, and ADHD pills. (I'm sure you couldn't tell... #squirrel)
Oh! I won the writing contest I entered...

I'm pausing now to listen to what my bones are saying:

My mind churns like old gears of a giant clock, slow and purposeful,
While my fingers fly mindfully across the keys of this machine gliding over "backspace" after every mistake.
My eyes are closed, and behind my lids I can see a me who isn't afraid of anything, a me who isn't fat.
My head tilts up wanting to taste the sky, but I'm trapped inside this bubble of warm air.

My bones are telling me to follow my heart, and my heart is telling me to follow my dreams, and I can't dream because I can't sleep, and I can't function so I turn to my bones.
'And all we are is skin and bones, trained to get along.'
Something in here smells like sickly sweet Mexican food and it's driving me crazy.
FOCUS. Profound.
I can't breath I'm so anxious, and I'm frustrated so much because my clothes are itchy. I wish I could just be naked.
I hate technology.

Focus. focus... focus.

Never mind is two words and it's pissing me off.

This is why I take pills.
Focus, Lulu, Focus.
Karate Kid style "Your focus needs moooore focus."

I should be indexing right now.
I should be showering or brushing my hair or cleaning my room.

DAMN MEXICAN FOOD SMELLING CRAP WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT I DON'T EVEN EAT IN HERE HOLY MOTHER OF FREAKING CRAP BALLS!!!!

Ug.

Sorry I cussed. The smell... it's killing my creative juices.

I should not publish this.


I changed and went upstairs, got some inspiration and am about to blow your socks off, so if you make it all the way down here: congrats.

True love is like building up an immunity to the spiciness of flaming hot Cheetos, because it's his favorite snack.
Having siblings is like building up an immunity to flaming hot Cheetos because no one else likes them and therefore you can have a snack all to your self.
True love is like pretending you are doing something important so he will feel special when you stop what you are doing to talk to him.
Having siblings is like pretending you are doing something important because you know Mom has 3 other people she could ask to do that.
True love is like finding a lucky penny on the sidewalk and giving it to him for his big test today.
Having siblings is like finding a lucky penny on the sidewalk and keeping it until you need to throw it at them to get them to shut up.
True love is like holding his arm so you don't slide on the snow.
Having siblings is like holding their arm so you can pull them down with you when you fall.
True Love is like pillow fights you know will end in snuggling.
Having siblings is like pillow fights you hope no one gets a bloody nose from.
True love is like going for a walk alone to see if he will follow you.
Having siblings is like going for a walk alone, to be alone.
True love is like going crazy for all the right reasons.
Having siblings is like going crazy because of the DAMN MEXICAN FOOD THAT SOMEONE HAD TO OF BROUGHT INTO MY ROOM.
True love is like being in love.
Having siblings is like loving unconditionally and without escape.

I wouldn't trade my siblings for anything :)
Love you guys :)

PS. whoever ate in here is going to die.
PPS. Not really, but I've been saving pennies for a while :)

10 comments:

  1. i think this is one of the freaking most hilarious ADHD posts that has ever been written. but it was also very real. **applause**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I'm glad you think so, I was actually really embarrassed to put it up but you saying it was funny made me re read it and I thought it was funny this last time through, so thank you for that.
      PS. I'm still awake and it's 12:36 AM I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry...I just love your blog and I put it together..
    I always want to hear what you have to say!
    I love this post, yes I can relate.
    Even that I just got my blood taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY LULU ZIV. Hey. I'm very sorry..but I just love your blog and then I put it together and just...you should always say what you want to say, we need to hear it. And I love it. Love the real. And this post is so good, I can relate. I even just got my blood taken! Blood twins? I don't even know.
    And I'm stealing the true love/sibling stuff. Way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, awkward, I didn't read the "your comment will be visible after approval" so I just keep commenting and commenting thinking my last one didn't work. heheh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you're so cute :) thanks defidently blood twins!!!

      Delete
    2. i'm so sorry, but because of this post and these comments, i now know who both of you are!...i'm sorry...oh but sky trillion, if im right, you know who i am!! so you had it coming haha.. jk i feel really bad, but hey, i wont tell a soul! i promise!

      Delete
    3. It's okay, the end of the term is Friday anyways. I figure that I kept it supaa secret until now, and that's an accomplishment, though I'm still not sure how but it's cool.

      Delete
  5. The title describes my relationship with my siblings perfectly.

    This was amazing.

    "I'm pausing now to listen to what my bones are saying:"

    Thank you for continually writing.

    ReplyDelete