Monday, December 16, 2013

Take My Soul. I don't want it anymore.

The truth is:
More than sometimes, I cuss.
Sometimes, I've cut.
Mostly, I have a broken heart because guys won't give me the time of day.
I have friends who I only became friends with because they are broken and I like to fix people.

I'm a bitch.
I hate certain people.
Everyone thinks of me as a different person. If you got all of my friends into one room and asked them to describe me, their answers would be so different you'd think they were trippin'.

I love heavy bass songs.
My favorite color is pink.
I'm the most non girly-girly girl you will ever meet.

I don't look like I have muscle, but I can most likely lift more than any of you. Boxes, and furniture and stuff, where it matters, not in a gym where it's a bunch of hypothetical crap.

I don't want to post this because I can't count on my fingers and toes how many people it will piss off.

Insolence is Bliss inspired me to write this.

I can cook but I pretend like I can't so I don't have to make dinner.

I want a boyfriend. But my definition of a boyfriend.

My family is messed up.

I never used to cry in class but my life is crashing down around me. I cried today, and on Friday... in front of people.

I have weird anxieties.

I have ADHD and I have depression. I'm on lamectal and Intuniv. I'm supposed to be on Wellbutrin too, but my prescription ran out.
I don't know what any of those medicines do, I'm still distracted as crap, and so numb it didn't even hurt today when a guy ripped my heart out and fed it to the "Mine" birds from Nemo. You are all "Mine" Birds so screw you.

I'm a nice person and wouldn't actually hurt a fly, I act mean because if I don't I'll get hurt.
I wouldn't hurt a fly because I'm scared of the crunching sound bugs sometimes make when you kill them. It haunts me and gives me nightmares.

I'm team Phantom, not just metaphorically.

I can't spell to save my life.

I bite my nails. One time I had a friend who told me biting your nails is bad for your throat and stomach. I didn't understand why she would say that because she bites her nails too. I found out she swallows her nails, it just bugs me when they are too long... ew.

I'm friends with homosexual people. But I don't want to give them the right to be married.

I think I'm a hypocrite and I'm probably mental.

If a guy says something nice to me it makes me want to go on a date with them because guys never say nice stuff to me... it hurts. A lot.

I can't spell, but if you spell the words that I know how to spell wrong, or miss grammar something (like I do all the time) and I notice it, it bothers me to no end.

I've never read the Book of Mormon, but I'm working on it.

I'm going to BYU-Idaho to major in creative writing... So am I a fence sitter?

My sister will read this post, show my mom and my mom will make me delete it. Then, I'll delete it.

So read it fast.



2 comments:

  1. Incredibly happy when I saw that you posted. Also very honored. I saw a little of your heart today, and that was good.

    I know exactly what you mean by "I have friends who I only became friends with because they are broken and I like to fix people."

    #simple #honest #teamPhantom4lyfe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it's weird now that there's no prompt and no pressure, I can writer about me. I'll keep posting don't worry #hashtag #yesphantom

      Delete