Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This Isn't as Depressing As It Should Be.

I know Nelson said he's sick of reading depressing stuff but right now I'm a little depressed, and I blame boys.

There's this guy... I pretty much have a crush on him.
I asked him to preference a month ago, I'm still waiting on an answer.

But he's pretty much perfect. He has the same church calling as me, so we talk.
He's in two of my classes, so we flirt.

I have mutual with him once a month. So we talk AND flirt.
He winks at me and smiles.

Holy crap that smile.
He thinks I'm funny and teases me.

But he hasn't answered me yet.
I don't want anything fancy, just a simple yes.

Or maybe he doesn't know how to say no.
Or maybe he's waiting for someone better to ask him.

I wish he'd just say no.
I wish he'd just like me back.

He's one of those guys who can have anyone he likes.
Or anyone he wants.

Does he like me?
Would he want me?

I doubt it. He hasn't answered.
I don't know what to do.

This still isn't as depressing as Nelson claims he doesn't like... oh well.
I wrote a post, the most honest, depressing post I've ever written.

And I needed you to read it because it was real.
But my mom said it was too honest, to real.

And she made me delete it.
That's the most depressing thing of all.

2 comments:

  1. Well it took me awhile to answer my preference date, and honestly it was because it can be nervous for us to reply just as it is to ask. I hope it all works out. And if you ever get the chance, I'd like to see you write another really honest post. Not that it has to be depressing.

    ReplyDelete