Monday, January 13, 2014

I Do

I really want to describe how I'm feeling right now, but it's like... I can't...

So I saw him today,
And *dang* is he beautiful.
"But my *gosh* it's so beautiful when the boy smiles."
And *our date* was *dang* perfect.

Like he opened the car doors for me perfect.

Like...what...

And you know what sucks? The fact that he is so perfect and come on now we make a cute.... wait never mind (I hate how that is 2 words it should be nevermind) now you know who I am...
*shiz*
Change the above... don't change the above...
Who is going to read this anyways/who will even know I posted...

The point is he's in love with someone else.
The point is, that didn't used to bother me,
And now it does... like... a lot.

Coz I mean, I was content with just being his friend, ya know?
Like I'll be super chill and fun and eventually things will progress.
Right?
Wrong.
Because after *our date* I realized how cute he really is, and how happy I am when I'm with him, and how much I want those hands to hold mine. How much I wish the other girl didn't love him back. How much I want those beautiful, perfect hands to hold my imperfect, abnormally small ones.

How much I want him to just tell me he cares about me, *dang* I wish he'd say that.

He won't.

And you know what sucks?

He loves another girl,
And I will forever be the armor girl,
Except armor girl didn't love the Knight.

And *I do*

No comments:

Post a Comment